The Foretold: Westmark Legacy is a horror deck building game inspired by H. P. Lovecraft. You will need to fight to investigate another day in this gothic horror adventure card game; equip items and relics; buy cards and use them wisely to survive what lurks in the darkest corners of town. Take a short and mind-bending dive into the unknown with a cosy horror atmosphere.
Explore the map of Burrmouth as Herbert Westmark and Ambrose – a parasitic demon – to uncover the truth behind missing locals in this gothic horror adventure. Experience the stunning hand-drawn art style and use Herbert’s skills, items, and deck to survive the horrors that lurk in the shadows.
The game takes place in a world filled with dark and eerie environments. The player must navigate their way through the twists and turns of a mysterious and intriguing story. In this game, players will be tasked with acquiring cards, equipping relics and items, and using them on the game board to survive the many dangers and obstacles they encounter along the way. Players will have the freedom to build their own deck and test their skills against the various challenges they face, including skill checks and encounters with dangerous enemies.
- Gothic horror adventure card game with deck building mechanics.
- Equip items and relics, acquire cards to survive.
- Hand drawn art style with gothic horror atmosphere.
- Inspired by H.P. Lovecraft, Stephen King, and Mary Shelley.
- Puzzle mechanic with potential for costly missteps.
- Branching roads with random loot, encounters, and surprises.
- Fully-voiced narrative with branching dialogues and multiple endings.
- Persona Points to level up skills.
- Tabletop-style skill checks with potential risks.
- Branching dialogue choices.
Adventure, RPG, Strategy
Studio / Developer
igd quick review / rating & awards
Not yet reviewed or rated.